6.01.2011

My garden will be pretty, my garden will be pretty...

my garden will be pretty...
Well, I can hope, right? I had to cheat though. After all of my intentions and buying the seeds and the starter containers, and plant food, and taking the time to start seeds not only once but twice, due to the weather, I had to still make a trip to the local greenhouse and buy plants. I am not as put off as I thought that I would have been, there is nothing I can do about the weather. I remember in church that we were praying for moisture, and we are getting it, so I can't complain too loudly.
Today, my Mom is coming down for a site visit for work, and so she is also planning to stop over and visit for a bit this afternoon. The kids are getting excited, so the plan for today...clean house! That is usually the plan when I know people are coming to visit. I am not sure if I will be feeding her along with the rest of the family, so that is still up in the air, at least for now.
The muffins that I made a few days back are all gone so I will have to think of something else. I am probably leaning more towards granola cookies. There do not take very long, and everyone loves them. Plus, we all know I have a "surplus" of a lot of different granola.
Have a happy day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment