1.12.2011

Day One - 1/12/11

The big question becomes...what to eat. I am so use to feeding the little kids cold cereal from a box, but that is the purpose of our little experience here, and that is not to eat cold cereal as we did before practically every day. But instead, try things that we haven't had for a while, try new things, and just experience. I am not trying to be healthy all at once, or make those in our family eat things they don't like, just experience things other than cereal from a box because Mommy just doesn't feel like making them something. This is going to be a challenge but I am up for it.
Along for the ride...myself, stay at home Mom of three girls, age 17, 4, and 17 months, and my great husband. We shall see what their reaction is, won't we! Menu for this morning, eggs and toast, those eating, the two little girls, and me. Anyone with menu ideas that work for you, please let me know. I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment