4.12.2011

For a Monday and a Tuesday...

things yesterday were an omg...what was I thinking?
Okay, what was I thinking when I needed to start laundry, and ended up doing eight loads. At the start of which, I ended up spilling 3/4 of a brand-new, full bottle of Chlorox 2 all over the floor in front of the dryer. Which wouldn't have been too bad, because my laundry room floor was dirty, and needed to be cleaned, but that lovely bottle of laundry stain booster cost almost $11. Yes, I said $11. What an expensive product to try, as it was an impulse to purchase that product, and at that the largest size possible at the store. What was I thinking...
Also, I have been trying for days to hook up the Netflix that I have a "trial" for, I bought the Roku machine, hooked it up, bought the adapter for my broadband internet, even upgraded it's installation software, and still no wireless reception reaching the Roku machine less than 20 feet away...Am at a loss as to what to do, and still don't know what I was thinking...
As for today, need to finish the laundry, YES, I said finish, I still have two or three loads of sheets to do. Time to go get the baby out of her crib before she starts climbing out herself! I think today will be a toast kind of day, am not feeling so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment