So, we made a decision...

I talked with hubby over the weekend about putting food at From Seed to Store, and we decided that with the effort, time and money it was going to cost, it is too much of a risk on our limited budget. Plus, I do not know if my body will hold out to bake that much. There is just a lot of risk involved. If anyone wants something though, you can contact me for a list of items, and I would be happy to discuss with you pricing and shipping if necessary, but for right now, we are going to hold off on baking items for the local store.
As for the items that I had set out to thaw, so that I could package them up really cute, almost all of them are put away again. Hubby picked out a gallon sized bag of applesauce oatmeal cookies with butterscotch chips and is perfectly content to take the whole bag to work. To which I said no, but he is in the kitchen by himself right now, so we shall see.
Hubby did give me a really nice compliment this morning though, he said that I could be the next Paula Deen, to which I scoffed, but that is really nice for him to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment