4.18.2011

Monday Morning in Panic Mode...

Just logged onto the Assignment website for the Math class I am taking to realize that the homework was due LAST NIGHT...Oh, CRUD! I emailed the Professor, and am hoping that he will allow me an extension, this one time. I have never had to ask that before, and am truly hoping that I can at least have today to get the assignments done. What happened you asked...all my fault, I wrote the due date down as that 18th, which is today, instead of the 17th, which of course was yesterday...
aaargh!
Blueberry Muffins for breakfast this morning, but I literally should not have to put as much sugar into them, because of all the marshmallows that were eaten last night out by the fire pit...I think we were all really sticky fingered after that experience. So, there might even be a residual sugar high, who knows!
I have to share something I have discovered though...
Went to the grocery store. Have you also noticed how much prices have jumped, literally over night? The apple juice we buy for the kids is pretty pricey, but the taste is so much better, it usually runs $4.39 at the local store, when I went two days ago...$5.99, yes, $5.99...for the same gallon of apple juice. I guess until I can get to Costco again, we will be sacrificing taste for sustinance...
What have you niticed about prices in your area, are they about the same here...Gradual price alteration would not be such a shock, but as my hubby pointed out. When they raise prices on something, and it can be anything, it goes up quickly, if the price for something is set to drop, people and companies take their sweet time doing it...another, aaargh! Just something to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment