2.02.2011

Day 23...

Awesome idea...breakfast for dinner! I have done it in the past, but who says that you are only suppose to have things like scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, and of course quiche in the morning? Not me that is for sure! I made one consisting of shredded chicken, shredded chedday, I added some corn kernels, and a small amount of diced green chilis....yum!
P.S. Egg count for a week, 2 1/2 dozen consumed...Gallons of milk consumed in one week, and yes, I said ONE week, 7...umm,hmm SEVEN! Not skim or even 2% mind you...whole, "leaded", real milk. The only think better than that according to my husband is milk right out of the dairy tanks like he would have when he was younger and his family ran a dairy. So, we make sacrifices in other ways so that we can afford that, but according to him, it is worth it so that he doesn't drink "water".
The baby and I are here today, the others are off to work, school and pre-school, so I hope to get some stuff done.
And on tap for this morning...eggs, of course. The baby likes them, and she can hold them, put it on a spoon herself and feed it to herself, so that is a mighty big plus! Will be making another quiche of a different type soon, for breakfast in the morning this next time, this one was a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment