2.01.2011

Day 22...and breakfast for dinner too!

At least, that is the plan! I got some great ideas for quiche yesterday from a dear, dear friend and so will not only be fixing breakfast once today, but twice! Biscuits with gravy this morning and a quiche with chicken, green chilies and cheddar cheese for dinner. So excited, even though I will hope that there are leftovers of the quiche for me, because I have class tonight...shoot!
Speaking of my dear friend, we live a few hours apart, and haven't seen each other in many, many years, but we compared our kids, and hubby's yesterday. She has all boys in her home, and I have my three girls, and of course dear hubby. It is amazing how similar they all act, and also amazing how similar we both respond to their antics...that is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment