2.28.2011

Missed 4 Days...So, sorry!

So, I missed posting on Friday...went to Boise to spend the day with my sister in law! Had a great time. Hubby watched and fed the kids, sausage and toast! Then, instead of driving on home on mostly icy roads after dark on Friday night, I spent the night at my parents house, woke up a few times during the night, I am so not use to the quiet. Finally got up at 7 a.m. when I heard their dogs and my Dad start to get up and around, plus I was missing my little baby. The smiles and kisses first thing, are the best! Got home about 1 p.m. on Saturday, after one last trip over to the outlet mall, just to see if there were any really great deals on stuff that I cannot get in Twin. Sunday, off to church, and hubby again spent the time with the little ones. I have an amazing husband! He actually had been off of work for vacation since Wednesday, but didn't really get any alone time himself...after two trips to the dentist with me, letting me have a day to myself, that actually turned into two days, then Sunday...he is wonderful and so thoughtful!
So, today is Monday, and I am back to our daily routine...breakfast, which was more like lunch for everyone. I made egg rolls instead, so we will be having eggs and toast for lunch. Then , I am hoping to make something special for hubby for dinner, as a thank-you for all that he does for us! I am looking forward to the mail getting here today too. The local grocery store case lot sale starts tomorrow. The trick, after many years of them running out of most of the stuff that I need practically on the first day seems to be, get there right when they open, at 7 a.m. the first morning...and why you ask? All for tuna fish, cream of chicken soup, and other staples that we will use, plus hopefully they will have some brownie mixes, last year about this time, they were completely out when I got there later in the morning. One cashier told me that a women came in first thing that morning, and had filled a cart full of them. What?! Can you say "share"! Wishing a great day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment