5.20.2011

SInce I have had breakfast for dinner...

Why not have dinner for breakfast...now that is confusing, right?
Actually, I got some really nice looking pizza dought at the grocery store, and want to try it today, so I am debating on making abreakfast pizza with it, cinnamon rolls or scones? I am thinking that they cinnamon rolls are sounding pretty yummy right about now, with a great big glass of cold milk!
Tomorrow will be busy, busy, busy! Sister in law will be coming over in the evening, so, knowing me I will overdo it cleaning in preparation for her visit, friends who own a home decor franchise are having a big sale and so I hope to check things out Saturday A.M. then the cleaning will commense afterwards.
Little girls are up and around so, off I go! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment