5.13.2011

So, my internet was trouble and...

still was able to get things done...amazingly! I got stuff done that I needed to do, other than sit at my desk, and computer, wanting to only play Farmville and Frontierville...Scones today, with honey butter, is there anything better? Almost nothing if you ask the folk in our house! I have an amazing dough recipe, better than I have had made by anyone else, ever! If I do say so myself! Hubby even admits that mine is better, and I know that after almost eight years of marriage, he no longer tries to keep from hurting my feelings!
Tomorrow is going to be fun! teenager is watching the little kids for me so that I can meet a friend from CSI, who lives outside Boise and is visiting her family for the weekend. We are set to meet up for lunch! Looking forward to catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment