3.25.2011

Apple & Wild Blueberry Granola Cookies.....

Yummy!
Plus, I went to the store today and picked up the seed starter kit for my garden! Was just going to do the usual tomatoes, cucumbers and possibly cantalopes, but after paying $2.11 for one small, half wilted, and rusted head of iceburg lettuce, I am going to experiment with a lot more produce. Plus, went over to the greenhouse here in town to check out what they had going on. For one small tomato plant, that stands about 2 1/2 inches thus far, they wanted $3.25. That is still an option, if I have to but I am going to try to start my own from seed this year...plus, it was $1.99 for a packet of 20 seeds, you do the math.
Then went to a Made in Idaho type of store where you can purchase local goods, canned and baked items, etc. Got to talking with the Owner, and I might think about making some things to sell there myself...would love some thoughts on that...
The house smells so yummy right now, have more cookies in the oven as we speak, plus for the first time in weeks my large kitchen counter is cleaned off! An amazing sight that is, just ask the kids!
But, now I have to say bye-bye...I have a 4 year old who must have early onset mood swings...aargh! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment