3.14.2011

Can you really make canned Corned Beef Taste Good?

The answer is "yes," only you really have to be prepared to Doctor it up! To make it taste less like something out of a can, I cubed a large potato, fried that in butter, with pepper, and when that started to crisp up and brown, I added the canned corned beef hash, cooking everything until the corned beef was crispy. Serving it along side an over easy egg for me, and fried eggs for the little kids. They really liked it. I did too, for the most part, only I am still having trouble chewing still after my dentist appointment. Hopefully eating will get easier! I am still wanting to eat soft items, with no texture, but texture is the fun part of cooking, right? Have a great day all! Test tomorrow night for me, so off to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment