3.04.2011

Yesterday was a do over day, I think... as for today?

Yesterday, I had such plans...bake muffins, as my dear, dear friend was able to locate a recipe for the surprise muffins that I really wanted to make, and I had such hopes of completing homework, and attacking some of the mountain of laundry that needs to be done, but all of that came to a halt when I could not hardly stand upright. I tried, but I ended up spending the day either in the recliner or wrapped in a comforter on the couch, almost in the fetal position. My poor baby, kept wanting to lie with me and snuggle, which I did the best I could, but I was so stiff and sore...
As for today, hubby and I are attending a funeral for a dear friend of his family who died at the age of 89. He had a full life and has so many friends and loved ones, we are expecting that the funeral home and gravesite will be overwelmed with caring people. Then, afterwards, the plan is to pick up the little girls and go look at bicycles for them...can you say, "excited" for Spring, and "suffering from a major case of cabin fever?" My plan is that on Saturday, I will make the surprise muffins for breakfast, and I am so hoping that everyone enjoys them!

No comments:

Post a Comment