3.05.2011

Breakfast was a rush this morning...

You see, hubby bought the little girls bicycles yesterday afternoon, so all they wanted to do was go outside and play...which is good, really good, except that it is still so cold. I told our 4 y/o that she had to wait until after breakfast to go out. She rushed through eggs and hashbrowns to go outside, and the little one followed right behind her. Poor little one though, she just came inside, with hands that were beet red. I swear I do have some gloves for her to wear, hubby must not have been able to find them. Just try getting her to wait while we find stuff for her when she has got a plan in mind... Will be making those surprise muffins later on, just to make sure they are what I remember them to be...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment