3.28.2011

Bread, bread and MORE bread!

Okay, so I want to see what other people think of my baking skills, so I have made 4 loaves of white bread, 2 loaves of herb and cheese bread, 2 loaves of banana bread, and 2 loaves of pumpkin bread. These are all in the freezer to keep them from going bad, then hopefully on Wednesday, I will make some more apple, blueberry granola cookies(the original ones are all gone), and some chocolate sandwich cookies, and maybe even some of the 4 in 1 cookies that are so yummy...I know that I overdid it today, and am so stiff and sore and can hardly move, but if someone else who isn't just trying to be "nice" likes them well, there you go! I am going to have the Owners of the store here in Buhl try the jellies that I have already made, and if the like them, then I can always make more...Love to All, and Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment